E-M HOME BASKETBALL COVID-19 PROTOCOL REMINDERS
Attached below are the current home basketball reminders under the Governor's most recent DHM. Here are a few highlights:
1. Parents Only in attendance at home games. This means siblings, (non-guardian) grandparents, and other family members will not be permitted at this time. We know this can be inconvenient and we apologize for that inconvenience. Parents will sit together on clearly marked Permitted Seating.
2. There will be no concession stand and no outside food or drink allowed. Failure to adhere to this could result in removal from the contest and future contests.
3. Masks are required to be worn over the mouth and nose at all times while in our building.
4. Gyms will be cleared of all spectators between all Varsity Girls and Varsity Boys contests. This is to ensure the parents of these players can watch their son/daughter. For this Saturday's (11/21/20) JH Boys Basketball Triangular, Elmwood-Murdock fans will be cleared from the gym following the first game and not readmitted until E-M plays again (the third game).
5. Please arrive on time, but not early, for home contests. Spectators will not be admitted into the building until the gym has been prepared and made ready for spectators.
6. Striv will continue to be utilized for all home Varsity games this basketball season.
In the event that we receive a new DHM from the Governor, we will consult with our local health departments and make adjustments as needed throughout this basketball season. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding this season. If you have any questions, feel free to email Lance Steffen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the high school at 402-867-2341.